So I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. travelfranzi, thanks for the nomination!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate another 11 bloggers and think of 11 questions for them.
So I guess I’ll answer the questions then…
1) Which place would you like to visit?
I have a lot of places I want to visit so I’ll list a few: England, France, California, and Vancouver.
2) What do you like to do in your free time?
I love finding new recipes to try (mostly new chocolate chip cookie recipes). I also enjoy curling up with a good book, watching YouTube and eating chips, and going on Twitter…a lot.
3) Name your favourite pet.
I love dogs. They’re irresistibly cute ♥️
4) What is your favourite book?
HARRY POTTER!!! All the books were so good!!! But I also love The Hunger Games.
5) Which season of the year do you love the most?
Probably the spring. Not too hot, not too cold…oh you could say that about fall as well.
6) What is your favourite series?
Uh…I don’t have one! 😂
7) What do you like most about your country?
TIM HORTONS. IT’S AMAZING.
8) Do you have a pet?
Uh, do I…oh yeah, I have pet fish!
9) What’s your favourite song?
Lush Life by Zara Larsson
10) What do you like more: beach or mountains?
Uh…this is a hard one…
11) What has been the happiest moment this year?
Being able to meet many new people 🙂
So who do I nominate? Any blogger that reads this post. My questions for you are:
1) What country do you live in?
2) Where would you like to visit?
3) Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
4) What’s your favourite book?
5) What song would you recommend?
6) Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
7) What was the last movie you watched?
8) Dogs or cats?
9) What’s your favourite food?
10) What is (or was) your favourite school subject?
11) If you could time-travel, would you visit the past or the future?